(Also see SMDC calendar of events below)
There is still plenty of time to bid and donate to the 2013 South Metro Denver Chamber Casino Night and Silent Auction. This year promises to be a bang-up affair as we step back to a less-genteel time to the Gold Rush days of Deadwood.
The annual Casino Night, themed “Welcome to Deadwood,” to be held March 26 at a secret location to be announced, partners with the Silent Auction that will feature donations from companies across the metro area, and anyone can go on the chamber’s website at www.bestchamber.com in the weeks leading up to the live auction and casino night to place a bid.
Gold is out there to be had and the good-times will be flowing with drinks and gamin’ presented “old-West” style by Bartenders & More, vittles by Ivy at the Glen, and good times presented by CAP Logistics. The Deadwood theme means men – present your Western best – no cow-pied boots or hangman nooses allowed. String ties and shiny belt buckles are the dress of the evening. Women – show us your Victorian side with hoop skirts, big hats and garter belts sure to make a cowboy blush.
“I remember the ‘Days of 76’ spring break in Deadwood, S.D., in my college days,” said Ann Bartels of EmbroidMe Denver South, a longtime chamber investor. “It was a blast! I’m sure this Casino Night will be too.”
For business leaders, this is a great opportunity to put your company’s brand out in the community, while making a contribution to the silent auction. If you have a product or service that you would like to donate, tickets that your company has or would like to donate a gift card, etc., from another chamber investor, contact Taren Shuck at email@example.com or call 303-795-0142.
The chamber will promote all items, donors and bidders through the event’s website at www.best
chamber.com/auctionbids. The Casino Night event is open to chamber investors and their spouses only. To learn more about the chamber as well as the event go to www.best
Current Silent Auction items include (with donors):
• 2 Southwest airline tickets – (CAP Logistics)
• $100 of custom framing at Frame de Art II- (Frame de Art II)
• Wine tasting basket – (WhippleWood CPA’s)
• Massage & facial package – (Hand & Stone Massage)
• 3 hours with a fantastic, fun photo booth – (Just ShutterUp)
• Round of golf for 4 at Lone Tree w/carts – (South Suburban Park & Rec)
• Round of golf for 4 at Littleton w/carts – (South Suburban Park & Rec)
• Round of golf for 4 at South Suburban w/carts -(South Suburban Park & Rec)
• 2 tickets to Nuggets vs. Brooklyn Nets on 3/29 – (Frame de Art II)
• O2 Hurricane Canless Air System – (Conversation Starters)
• Exploring Colorado Wineries guidebook & journal – (Mitchell Architecture)
• 1 hr consultation for residential remodel – (Mitchell Architecture)
• 10 Gold Package Car Washes – (Kwik Car Wash)
• Frisbee Golf Experience – (Colorado Heights University)
• 60 sec. radio ad ran 100x /month & more – (MileHiRadio.com)
• Disc golf experience – (Colorado Heights University)
• One month of kickboxing – (ATA Family Martial Arts)
• Kick’n Karate birthday party -(ATA Family Martial Arts)
• Admission for four people to Denver Botanic Gardens – (Denver Botanic Gardens)
• One Year individual membership & personal training- (BluCore Shooting)
• Google 360 degree Business tour photos – (eBusinessphotos.com)
• Three course dinner experience – (ChinookTavern)
• Weekend night stay w/breakfast at Sonomaz’s – (Denver Marriott South)
• One Round of Golf with carts – (Valley Country Club)
• 20 burritos catered – (Monkey Business Burritos)
• Ogio Voyager Messenger Bag with logo – (PROformance Apparel)
• 3 months of mobile and social media marketing – (Media Legacy)
• $100 gift card for dry cleaning – (Lapels Dry Cleaning)
• Painting class for 2 people – (Sipping N’ Painting Hampden)
• One weekend night stay with breakfast – (Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DTC)
• 1 year subscription (print and digital) to The Villager – (The Villager Newspaper)
• Personal finances consultation with written plan – (Red Meadow Advisors)
• Dinner & movie for two with Mayor Debbie Brinkman & gift basket – (City of Littleton)
• $100 Gift Certificate toward a Financial Plan – (Waddel & Reed)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2016 All Rights Reserved. Villager Publishing | Web Design by DWG.