Submitted by Slifer Designs
Growing demand and interest in its professional interior design services has prompted Slifer Designs to expand its Cherry Creek Shopping Center store operations to now include both retail home furnishings and accessories and an on-site, professional interior design studio.
Led by professional interior designers Joanne Brutsch, Dennis Szckotnicki, and Design Associate Christy Gullikson, Slifer Designs’ residential, hospitality and commercial interior design service options cover projects of any size based on each client’s budget and include:
• Complimentary initial in-home or in-store Consultation
• Space planning
• Fabric and furniture selections
• Fixed Finish specifications – tile, appliances, floor coverings, countertops, cabinetry millwork, plumbing fixtures, doors/door hardware, paint, and more
• Kitchen & bath design
• Art & accessories
• Window treatments
• In-store, same-day furnishings purchases or custom orders from hundreds of leading manufacture
• On-site upholstery fabric library — access to hundreds of fabric samples for furniture facelifts
• Remodel services – by room or full home
• Warehousing in Slifer Designs’ climate controlled 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse
• White Glove Delivery and home installations from its own delivery team
• 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all services and purchases
“We’re excited about the growing interest in the Denver/Front Range market for Slifer Designs’ interior design services,” said President Yvonne Jacobs. “Having made our mark in the Vail Valley and other resort destination areas across the U.S. and in Mexico over the past 28 years, this urban add-on is a tremendous opportunity to grow our reputation and demonstrate our creativity in a range of home sizes and living spaces, large or small. It’s also an added benefit to our clients to have a one-stop interior design and furnishings option from our Cherry Creek store,” Jacobs added.
For more information visit www.sliferdesigns.com or call 303-232-8200 (Denver/Cherry Creek) or 970-926-8200 (Edwards/Vail Valley).